Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Assignment #9 New Show Formats

Versace For H&M

This Saturday November 19th Versace's Winter 2011 line for H&M hits stores! I happen to be so excited for the release of the line and while I was researching, I came across a video advertising the line. I thought it was a great video to show iconic Versace for H&M. I also loved how Donatella Versace was at the end of the clip. The second video is a short interview with Miss Donatella herself.
I hope everyone is as excited about Versace for H&M as I am!

Enjoy,
xoxo Ashley








1 comment:

  1. I am really excited for the lien to hit stores. But i imagine so are thousands of other eager shoppers. I wonder if the stores will be as crazy as when other popular designer's lines were released in H&M stores. I saw the above ad the other day and thought the visuals were really fun and unique. It's whimsical yet mysterious, an exciting mix of ideas.

    ReplyDelete