Saturday, October 29, 2011

Assignment #7 Trunk Shows

Trunk Show
Kleinfeld Bridal

Trunk shows are a great way for stores to show collections on a personal and intimate level with their customers. Kleinfeld Bridal is large specialty store located in Chelsea, New York City. Brides travel to the store from all over to find the perfect wedding dress at Kleinfeld. They are known for their exclusive gowns, amazing customer services, impeccable alterations and so much more. 
Their trunk shows include some of the best designers in the bridal industry. Here are a few pictures of Kleinfeld Bridal. 

Enjoy,
xoxo Ashley










Pictures from:



5 comments:

  1. I loveeeee wedding dresses!! Do you watch "Say Yes to the Dress"? One of my fave shows. I went on Kleinfeld's website when I was looking up trunk shows and there is only one day free to make an appointment in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures in this post and I love the wedding dresses! I also watch say yes to the dress so good post topic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching, "Say Yes to the Dress." I love Pnina Tornai wedding dresses. They are so beautiful and glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess I do watch "Say Yes to the Dress", its how I first heard of Kleinfeld :)

    ReplyDelete